futura bianca BELLISSIMA!!!

Noi e le nostre moto: postate qui la foto della vostra amata

Moderatori: zio, Haran Banjo

pinobike
Tom Palma, il Pinotauro!
Moto posseduta: Ape cross

Messaggio da pinobike » 30/5/2011, 13:18

Almeno fate come i cronisti, prima dite la frase in italiano e poi traducete, o viceversa...!!!

son mica tutti poliglottoli come voi :-bastard
"non aspettare domani per fare quello che potresti fare oggi" - "ne rimarrà uno solo" - "ne ho due" .... ma detto ciò MI SONO ROTTO LE PALLE...!!!

badwolf

Messaggio da badwolf » 30/5/2011, 14:52

Gratzie!

Sorry I don't have more pictures to share. The Futura is just such a wonderfully capable and comfortable sport-tourer, I simply keep on riding instead of pulling over to take photos. I was hoping to ride to Miller Motorsports Park this weekend to cheer on Biaggi, Camier, and Haga, but I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery after a pretty bad high-side on my Triumph at a track day in April. I won't be riding yet for probably another 5-7 weeks.

:cry:

chestersmoker
le so tutte!!!
Contatta:

Messaggio da chestersmoker » 30/5/2011, 15:32

badwolf ha scritto:Gratzie!
The Futura is just such a wonderfully capable and comfortable sport-tourer, I simply keep on riding instead of pulling over to take photos.
This is the Futura zen.
badwolf ha scritto: I was hoping to ride to Miller Motorsports Park this weekend to cheer on Biaggi, Camier, and Haga, but I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery after a pretty bad high-side on my Triumph at a track day in April. I won't be riding yet for probably another 5-7 weeks.

Yesterday i saw the superpole on TV! Too bad Camier crashed, but Biaggi did a great job, so up the Aprilia ;-)

5-7 weeks? It's about a month, more or less... so you'll be great for this summer, and i bet you'll make up for these weeks :cool:
Ultima modifica di chestersmoker il 31/5/2011, 08:24, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Quando un cieco guida un altro cieco, tutti e due cadranno in un fosso!

lupin3
Mamma mia... ormai ci sono di casa qui !

Messaggio da lupin3 » 30/5/2011, 16:10

badwolf ha scritto:Gratzie!

Sorry I don't have more pictures to share. The Futura is just such a wonderfully capable and comfortable sport-tourer, I simply keep on riding instead of pulling over to take photos. I was hoping to ride to Miller Motorsports Park this weekend to cheer on Biaggi, Camier, and Haga, but I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery after a pretty bad high-side on my Triumph at a track day in April. I won't be riding yet for probably another 5-7 weeks.

It's sad to hear what has happen to you.
Good luck and hope to see you soon on riding!
Don't give up. :-28
GRAPPA UBER HALLES

Greywolf
Docente Emerito in Tetrapiloctomia
Moto posseduta: Fazermilf, Stromzilla etc

Messaggio da Greywolf » 31/5/2011, 07:45

badwolf ha scritto:pretty bad high-side on my Triumph
Damn Brits! :asd:

Never trust 'em :asd:

C'mon, you'll be back on track soon! :-banana

(How I wish to go to Pikes Peak :roll:)
In data 29/06/2012, Lupin ha scritto: "Mi tira il culo dirlo ma devo dare ragione al Grey! "

:coz: :lupino: :-banana :coz: :lupino: :-banana :coz: :lupino: :-banana

Rispondi